The terms and conditions set out below detail how Instant Annuity can be used.
If the "Instant Annuity" website hereinafter referred to as "the website" is used, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of the terms and conditions stated below, you should not use the website. By using the website, you undertake that you are aged 18 years or older or as applicable in your province.
Please assure that all the details provided by you (or on your authorized behalf) on our quote form are true and not intentionally misleading. In addition assure that the information supplied represents yourself and that you are in a legal capacity to provide this information in your province/territory.
By providing personal information on the "Website" you consent and acknowledge that you will be contacted by Insurance Supermarket Inc. customer service representatives to facilitate an appointment with a licensed advisor in your area.
Your personal information may be disclosed to service providers outside Canada.
"Instant Annuity" is a licensed Annuity brokerage operating in Canada, connecting consumers seeking Annuity products with Annuity agents (accredited, qualified and licensed in the province/ territory).
"Instant Annuity" deals exclusively with qualified and licensed financial specialists (Annuity Agents). As part of our advertiser’s due diligence we check qualifications of the product/service providers as part of our approval process.
To the extent permitted by law "Instant Annuity" exclude liability for an inaccuracies present on the Website. Intellectual Property Rights, Copyright and Trade Marks.
Instant Annuity is a wholly owned brand of Insurance Supermarket Inc., a nationwide insurance brokerage licensed to operate in all provinces and territories of Canada.
All copyright, design rights, database right, patents, and any rights to inventions, know-how, trade and business names, trade secrets and trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and any applications therefore (Intellectual Property Rights) in the Website belong to and vest in to Insurance Supermarket Inc., or are licensed to Insurance Supermarket Inc. unless otherwise specified. All such rights of Insurance Supermarket Inc. are hereby asserted and reserved.
No person other than the rightful owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights may:
- Hack, attempt to hack, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use any or all of the Website or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above nor for public or commercial purposes without to "Instant Annuity or the relevant licensee"s prior written permission;
- Provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the Website without "Instant Annuity prior written permission;
- Display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without "Instant Annuity or the relevant licensee"s prior written permission;
- Process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the Website for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, "Instant Annuity" excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to "Instant Annuity" and "Instant Annuity" shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any outdated, incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from "Instant Annuity or its licensees;
- The availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which the Website link and web site located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall it exclude or limit "Instant Annuity liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
"Instant Annuity" have used all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided by it is accurate and accords with current standards however it cannot account for the accuracy of information posted by users of the Website.
However it is agreed, acknowledged and understood that the Website and all the services contained within are is provided for your information only;
If "Instant Annuity" does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a waiver of any provision or right. In the event that any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable, such part will at "Instant Annuity"' option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties" intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and "Instant Annuity" and shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract which you may purport to propose.
Use of "Instant Annuity" and these terms are subject to the laws of Canada which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, licenses and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.
It is hereby asserted that the Website is intended for and directed at Canada and no representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
"Instant Annuity" is engaged in the business of providing an information service and ancillary to this is engaged in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of the communication for which it is a mere conduit. You agree and accept that "Instant Annuity" has no responsibility to review the content of the Communications on the Website all of which are made available on the basis that "Instant Annuity" shall not be required to exercise any control or judgment of the content or the material posted or contained therein.
Third party websites with links from the Website have not been verified or reviewed by "Instant Annuity" and use and access of such third party websites is made at your own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that "Instant Annuity" do not act in any way as your agent or as the agent for any of the third party companies and services featured on the Website.
All email communications sent by "Instant Annuity" and attachments thereto are intended only for the addressee and/or others authorized to receive them. "Instant Annuity" makes no warranties nor can it assume any responsibility for:
- The accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or currency of the content of any third party material featured on the Website (whether or not this information is identified by "Instant Annuity" as being from a third party)
- The quality of service offered by any third party featured on the Website
- The content of any third party website that links from the Website.